So, here I sit at my computer, in my old jeans (how I have missed my jeans these past six months), holding the new little man in my life. Aaron Timothy Hallman is a good baby even if the first thing he did upon entering this world was to pee on me. I have a lot to learn about little boys.say it. He was 21 1/2 inches long. He was also the seventh baby delivered in the hospital that night and the biggest.
He missed being a Halloween baby by thirty-four minutes. So many people were in labor and they were short on staffing, no one would break my water for me. Aaron arrived three minutes and two pushes after the midwife finally broke my water. I can't tell you how happy I was. Just wished that they would have done it sooner!
This photo of me was taken when we dropped the girls off at my Mom's house on the way to the hospital. And that is NOT a smile.
Well, that is about it. For the past week I have done very little. I did go and vote, Aaron saw the Dr., Annabelle goes to school, but that's about it. And thanks to my Mother I haven't even had to cook! I think Aaron has been held twenty hours a day on average since coming home and I love it. It really has been a great week.

1 comment:
Congrats,
I am so excited about my new nephew.
Loce ya lots,
Julie
Post a Comment